More than just a realtor, LaTanya Junior possesses a unique blend of compassion, business acumen, and intellectual swag that together create just the right recipe needed for the current and ever-changing competitive buying and selling real estate market. With 25+ successful years of deal making, planning, marketing, and negotiating over 600 collaborations, transactions, and ventures — she’s deemed a dynamo.
LaTanya has had the privilege to live out both of her career dreams. She began her career as an Account Marketer with Cushman and Wakefield working with two top Real Estate Brokers in the country. Her creative deal making, and analytical skills navigated her in the communications industry where she became a planner for Burson-Marsteller – working on the historic USA for Africa historic campaign; as a Marketing Researcher, Planner, and a Media strategist at the renowned Mingo Group; an award winning cross-cultural marketing and marketing firm. In just seven years she would become a Brand Expert at Grey Advertising; one of the top three communications and marketing agencies in the world. Fast forward a few more years and LaTanya found herself the VP and Director of Media and Target Marketing at Stedman Graham & Partners. Then last but certainly not least as a Partner and Director of Strategic Planning at Ogilvy & Mather; the largest marketing firm in the world with offices in 200 countries.
With a firm understanding of both the joys and challenges faced when buying and selling a home, in 2017 LaTanya created HouseCipe (Real Estate Made Easy HUB.) Its mission: to share the most current industry critical insights and requirements. Offering access to the in-depth fundamentals, required paperwork, procedures, and expectations; from Agent introduction, offers, contracts, inspections, and closing date. As a cherry on top there are also home maintenance and design tips. It’s a true recipe for REAL ESTATE MADE EASY.
The HouseCipe HUB is sculpted to meet the home buyer and seller where they are. Positioned as a real estate empowerment tool the HUB is refreshing, exhilarating, motivating, and SMART. Upon experiencing the HUB participants are prepared to take on one of the biggest buying or selling experiences of their lives.
AWARDS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
• LaTanya has been profiled and featured in leading media and news outlets including Advertising Age, New York Times, Media Week, Ad Week, Black Enterprise, Crain Magazine, PBS / Moyers Report, and BRE Magazine Outstanding NY/NJ Entrepreneur Award/SBDC; NJ Rutgers University Small Business Marketing Mentor
• Received multiple awards throughout career, including a team Ogilvy Award (the highest industry award bestowed)
• Appointed to the US Federal Communications Commission co-board consulting marketing and media members; recognized by then Vice President, Al Gore in a Capitol Hill ceremony
• LaTanya authored several small business and entrepreneur marketing books (Creating Your Marketing Blueprint in 9 Steps) and a youth self-discovery book (Thumbology), carried by as many as 20,000 bookstores. Creating Your Marketing Blueprint was named a “Top 100” small business planning book by Fortune Magazine
• New York Madison Ave Industry ECHO Award Judge for the Direct Marketing Association (top campaigns)
Awarded top 40 Under 40 USA Executives