The Decision to Sell
Your home is a huge part of your life, both financially and emotionally. So the decision to sell a house is not one to be made lightly. You need to determine a marketing strategy. Price the house to attract buyer interest. There are a million other details to sort out.
Partner with LaTanya Junior and you can depend on the expertise and knowledge to guide you through your house selling process with confidence.
When you’re looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you’ve come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you’ll receive will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage – Take advantage of a broad spectrum of technologies and tools to support the sale of your home from start to close.
360-degrees of Awarding Winning Marketing & Campaigning
2. Traditional Marketing – New age marketing is here to stay; but, traditional marketing such as: newspapers, magazines, direct mail and outdoor media are still critical and should be seemly integrated working in harmony with online marketing . The goal is to gain inform, attract and again the proper exposure to the “relevant” target – simply put… people looking for a home like the one you’re selling and can afford it.
3. Online Advertising – Since the lion’s share of home buyers starts their search on the internet, top placement on search engines is essential. Each client receives a unique plan and campaign that supports their needs – using a combination of social media, online, content, traditional, event, direct and outdoor marketing channels. You’ll gain access to placement on Google, MSNBC, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Email Campaigns – It’s important to “work the network.” We can work together to identify the right people to target your home-and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Personal Touch – Of course, technology alone won’t sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home-and you won’t have to worry about a thing. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
If you would like a home assessment or and any additional assistance
– please don’t hesitate to call LaTanya Junior at 202-744-3653 or